Development Services for Django CMS
The Django content management system is a modern web publishing platform built with Django, the web application framework “for perfectionists with deadlines”.
Django CMS offers out-of-the-box support for the common features you’d expect from a CMS, but can also be easily customised and extended by our developers to create a site that is tailored to your precise needs.
The django CMS is a well-tested CMS platform that powers sites both large and small. Here are a few of the key features:
- Excellent internationalisation (i18n) support for creating multilingual sites
- Front-end editing, providing rapid access to the content management interface
- Support for a variety of editors with advanced text editing features.
- A flexible plugin system that lets developers put powerful tools at the fingertips of editors, without overwhelming them with a difficult interface
- thorough documentation
- a healthy, active and supportive developer community
- a strong culture of good code, including an emphasis on automated testing
Zojax Support of Django
Zojax has over ten years of experience with Django including a multi-year project building a repository of educational content for the Institute of Knowledge Management (http://www.iskme.org). Our own website, the one you are viewing now, was developed with Django.
Zojax believes that Django is one of the best content management systems available and is far superior to WordPress. Our Django developers are ready to convert your existing website to Django or to begin a new web based application using Django.
We are a responsive web development company. Our response time is measured in hours, not days. Your request for information will be answered by Dean Powers, our founder and CEO. If you prefer, you can initiate a chat conversation here.