The Zojax Salesforce Administration Service is a cost effective alternative to hiring a full-time Salesforce Administrator. Zojax has two Salesforce Administrator thus providing coverage when a full-time administrator employed by your organization is on sick leave for taking a vacation.
Our hourly rate is $95 per hour with no monthly minimum and no term commitments.
Services Included in the Zojax Salesforce Administration Service:
- Oversee all aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, and public groups
- Resolve user support tickets
- Identify and gather requirements from user
- Support team members and monitor user adoption of Salesforce tools in your organization
- Provide ongoing user training and create training materials as needed
- Developing reports
- Resetting passwords
- Adding fields
- Running backups
- Monitoring Salesforce Licenses, removing In-Active Users
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
We are a responsive web development company. Our response time is measured in hours, not days. Your request for information will be answered by Dean Powers, our founder and CEO. If you prefer, you can initiate a chat conversation here.